- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces dry bread crumbs
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet
Pour egg into a small bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, then into the bread crumps. Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 7x11 inch baking dish. Place chicken over 3/4 of the sauce and pour the remaining sauce on top. Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top and return to the preheated oven for 20 minutes.